STEPHANIE MOESER, MSW, RSW
Stephanie is a registered social worker with a Bachelor of Social Work from Ryerson University and a Masters of Social Work from University of Toronto.
Stephanie has a specialization in working with children, youth, and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and co-ocurring mental health concerns. She has worked in both clinical and management positions at Geneva Centre for Autism and managed a dual-diagnosis program at COTA Health in Toronto. She has expertise in working with youth and adults with mood disorders, anxiety and ADHD. She currently provides services at Trent University to students on the Autism Spectrum.
Stephanie incorporates a number of evidence-based frameworks into her work, including: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, Narrative Therapy and Mindfulness based approaches. She provides individual, couples, family and group-based therapy, including peer support groups.
STEPHANIE CAN HELP
- Improve intimate & family relationships
- Manage symptoms of anxiety
- Address issues related to mood
- Support children & youth through grief
- Improve Executive Functioning
- Manage or reduce self-harm
- Enhance social skills
- Support healthy gender & sexual identity
- Support siblings of people with ASD
- Enhance emotional regulation